Crossword Puzzles for... Bookkeeping
Reinforce your accounting and bookkeeping knowledge with these free crossword puzzles with answers. If you have any difficulty answering the questions, learn more about this topic by reading our mini-lectures covering introductory to Bookkeeping.
Sample Bookkeeping Questions
1) A loan payment will usually consist of two components: ______________ and interest.
2) If employees are paid biweekly, they will receive twenty-______ paychecks per year.
3) A listing of the accounts receivable according to the dates of the open invoices is an _________ of receivables.
4) The matching principle requires that the ___________ incurred to earn revenues be reported in the same period as the revenues.
5) The allocation of a plant asset's cost to expense over its useful life.
6) A journal is the book of original _________.
7) Asset and revenue accounts are contained in the general __________.
8) Debit is associated with this side of an account.
9) Revenue accounts will normally have this type of balance.
10) Gross profit is sales minus the cost of goods ______.