Crossword Puzzles for...Chart of Accounts
The chart of accounts is a listing of all of the accounts contained in an organization's general ledger.
Reinforce your accounting and bookkeeping knowledge with these free crossword puzzles with answers. If you have any difficulty answering the questions, learn more about this topic by reading our mini-lectures covering introductory to Chart of Accounts.
Sample Chart of Accounts Questions
1) A __________ of accounts is a listing of the accounts to which transactions can be posted.
2) The chart of accounts contains the account names and account numbers for the following types of accounts: ____________ sheet accounts and income statement accounts.
3) The chart of accounts contains the accounts in the company's ___________ ledger.
4) A contra-asset account will have a _____________ balance.
5) Asset accounts will normally have ___________ balances.
6) Inexpensive accounting ______________ comes with charts of accounts already setup for various types of companies.
7) Interest Expense and Interest Revenue/Income accounts are classified as 'Other' or 'Non-_____________________.'
8) Account ____________ are not part of a chart of accounts.
9) Unearned Revenues and Customer Deposits are _______________ accounts.
10) Interest owed on Notes Payable will be recorded as a credit in ______________ Payable.